A leeching or seeping field engineered to receive septic tank effluent. поле фильтрации;
|adjustable hot limit stop|
Restricts hot water output in single control faucets and showers to protect against scalding by limiting the swing to the hot side.
|air admittance valve|
A plumbing device that replaces a traditional vent to allow air to enter the pipe and equalize pressure, preserving the seal of water in the fixture trap.
|auger (or closet auger)|
A bendable rod with curved end used by plumbers to remove clogs from a toilet’s trap.
- When water traveling from one system backs into any part of the main distribution system, usually by siphoning.
- When water travels from one system upstream or back into any part of ...
|back flow preventer|
A device to prevent back flow, especially into a potable water supply. required for sprinkler systems, handheld showers, pullout faucet spouts, and kitchen sprayers.
- A device that prevents wastewater and other contaminants from flowing into the potable water supply. generally required for sprinkler systems, hand-held showers installed in bathtubs, faucets ...
A water heater valve that controls water flow and balances heat distribution to different locations.
|ball check valve|
A valve that uses a ball to seal against a seat to stop flow in one direction.
- A spherical assembly in shower heads that allows the head to pivot and rotate.
- Шаровое шарнирное соединение (водоотделяющей колонны
- A joint in which one part has a ballsh...
A valve in the tank of a gravity-operated toilet that controls refilling of the tank. it is connected to a float via a metal arm. after flushing, the toilet refills until the float rises high enou...
- A plumbing fixture similar in appearance to a toilet bowl used for personal hygiene. it is floor mounted, usually next to a toilet, and consists of a washing basin, faucet and sprayer.
Waste water from a toilet. бытовые сточные воды;
A torch used by plumbers to solder pipes, activated by pressurized fuel and air to generate its flame.
A drain-cleaning device consisting of a rubber bladder with a hose fitting on one end and a nozzle on the other. the device attaches to a water hose and is inserted into a clogged drainpipe. as wa...
- Partial venting or draining, under pressure, of the water side of a boiler to reduce or remove unwanted contaminants. also the pressure drops after releasing a pressure-relief valve.
bd; продувка; частичный сброс оборотной воды;
A check valve controlling inlet water flow to a boiler.
- Plumbing fixture drain that leads to the main drain line.
- A drain pipe connecting the soil line or plumbing fixtures in a building to the main line.
- The internal pressure that will cause a piece of tubing to fail.
- Of a valve, the maximum pressure which can be slowly applied to the valve (e.g., at room temperature, for 30 seconds...
A plug in a trap or drain pipe that provides access for the purpose of clearing an obstruction.
A curved waste pipe fitting under a toilet that connects the closet flange to the drain.
A ring that anchors the toilet to the floor and connects it to the closet bend. also known as a floor flange.
A kind of tubing or pipe connection where a nut and a sleeve or ferrule is placed over a copper or plastic tube and is compressed tightly around the tube as the nut is tightened forming a positive... фитинг, уплотняемый вручную;
Stands for chlorinated polyvinyl chloride. a black plastic pipe that can handle high temperatures. mostly used in water supply systems.
- A tube inside the water heater that sends cold water to the bottom of the tank.
- A tube made of high-temperature plastic inserted into the tank through the cold water inlet on top of...
- A faucet valve that redirects water from the tub faucet to the shower head.
- Отклоняющий щиток; отводящее устройство
- A valve (sometimes motorized) at a junction of a pipe ...
A pipe system that drains wastewater from the bathroom and vents the drain system.
- Septic system liquid waste.
- The fluid leaving a component.
- In sanitary engineering, a liquid which is discharged as waste, esp. the discharge from a septic tank. egg-and-...
fix; conclusion of shipbrokers negotiations to charter a ship - an agreement; проведение переговоров брокером для сдачи судна по чартеру - подписание договора;
- Anything that accepts or discharges water or wastewater
- Стапель, стенд; приспособление
- Conclusion of shipbrokers negotiations to charter a ship - an agreement
A rubber fitting that uses steel band clamps to attach to the pipe ends. mostly used to join sections of dwv pipe, but also connects pvc to clay or cast iron pipe.
A floating device connected to the ballcock inside the toilet tank to activate or shut off the ballcock.
|flow control valve|
заслонка регулирующая; поплавковый клапан;
- Device designed to reduce water flow to a plumbing fixture. often used to improve efficiency and reduce operating costs.
- Device designed to reduce water flow (gpm) to a plumbing fix...
The pop-up lever on a tub faucet that activates the diverter valve.
- Stands for gallons per flush. the rate of water flow by which toilets and flush valves are measured and regulated. current law requires maximum of 1.6 gpf. older styles were usually 3.5 gpf. gasproof; geospatial prototype facility;
|gravity operated toilet|
A toilet which relies on the natural downward pressure of water in a toilet tank to flush the toilet effectively.
бытовые сточные воды за исключ;
- Waste water from fixtures other than toilets.
- Waste water which may be a combination of liquid and water-carried wastes, with the exception of human wastes.
- Natural water containing impurities in various proportions. traditional hardness is a measure of calcium, minerals or dissolved solids in a solution, measured in parts per million. hard water ...
An outdoor faucet, also used to supply washing machines.
imp; импеллер; лопастное колесо; крыльчатка,;
- A rotating wheel with vanes found inside a centrifugal pump. as it spins at high speed it draws fluids in and thrusts them under pressure to the discharge outlet.
- Крыльчатка, рабоче...
- A device for separating grease and oil from drainage systems.
- A device to trap, remove, or separate deleterious, hazardous,...
A metric unit for pressure. 100 kpa = one atmosphere.
An industry standard for copper tubing defined by the tube wall thickness and identified by a “blue” strip. type “l” copper tube wall is approximately 50 percent greater thickness than type “m”.
Pipes that carry effluent from the septic system out to the leach field, a porous soil area where treated waste is emptied.
|low consumption toilet|
A class of toilet designed to flush using 1.6 gallons of water or less. also known as “water-saving” toilets.
An industry standard for copper tubing defined by the tube wall thickness. identified by a “red” stripe.
A colorless, flammable gas made by combining liquefied petroleum gas with methylacetylene-propadiene. it is a stable, non-toxic fuel used in brazing and soldering.
A breakage of the metal caused by the bending and flexing or the expansion and contraction of a metal part beyond its endurance limit.
A connector for no-hub iron pipe consisting of a rubber sleeve and a stainless steel band secured by hose clamps. a variation, a neoprene sleeve with two adjustable steel bands, is used for connec...
Not containing iron.
On a bath drain, the decorative hood concealing the overflow.