Procesador pixel .
|Глоссарий по архивному хранению медийных материалов|
|Pixel processor, английский|
- Derived from picture element. usually refers to the ccd chip unit picture cell. it consists of a photo sensor plus its associated control gates.
- A tiny picture element that contains red, green and blue information for color rendering on a monitor or a scanner. when generating colors, pixels are similar to dots of ink on paper. a monitor resolution description in terms of pixels per inch (ppi.) is
- A pixel refers to an individual area on the surface of the imaging device, normally a ccd. it is made from photosensitive material which converts light into electrical energy. in the context of a display monitor, a pixel is also referred to as an individual area on the surface of the screen which converts electrical energy to visible light.
- Short for picture element. a pixel is the smallest area of a television picture capable of being delineated by an electrical signal passed through the system of part thereof. the number of picture elements (pixels) in a complete picture, and their geometric characteristics of vertical height and horizontal width, provide information on the total amount of detail which the raster can display and on the sharpness of the detail, respectively.
- Picture element
- Picture element.
- The individual imaging element of a ccd or the individual output point of a display device. this is what is meant by the figures 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x960 and etc when dealing with the resolution of a particular digicam. higher numbers are always better!!
- The smallest controllable (addressable) picture element that can be illuminated on a display screen or printed page. closely related to resolution. .plan file a file that lists anything one wants others on the net to know about the person. it is placed in the home directory at the public-access site. then, anybody who fingers (see) you, will see this file. glossary/66
- Short for picture element, pixels are the tiny components that capture the digital image data recorded by your camera. pixels are also the individual components that collectively recreate the image captured with your digital camera on a computer monitor. the more pixels there are, the higher the screen or image resolution will be.
- The individual imaging element of a ccd or cmos sensor, or the individual output point of a display device. this is what is meant by the figures 640×480, 800×600, 1024×768, 1280×960 etc., when dealing with the resolution of a particular digicam. higher numbers are best.
Pixel (picture element), английский
- Пиксел, наименьший дискретный элемент оцифрованного изображения
Pixel ., испанский
Pixel depth, английский
Глубина цвета. число бит, используемых для представления каждого пиксела изображения, определяемое цветовым или тоновым диапазоном. другой термин color depth
Pixel manipulation, английский
Pixel or picture element., английский
Derived from picture element. usually refers to the ccd chip unit
Pixel pairing, английский
Pixel peeper, английский
Someone that spends too much time looking at images at 100% size in photoshop
Pixel processor, английский
Pixel repeat, английский
The state one is in after spending too much time in front of the computer. most common among gamers and programmers. example jack was so pixeled last night it was pathetic.
So daft, so strange, that it or they would be worthy of appearing on pixelix. example chris is pixelixian. he gets he protein by eating gerbils for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The stair-stepped appearance of a curved or angled line in digital imaging. the smaller the pixels, and the greater their number, the less apparent the pixelization of the image. also known as the jaggies.
- The breakup of a digital image file that has been scaled up (enlarged) to a point where the pixels no longer blend together to form a smooth image. pixelization can also appear in the form of step-like or choppy curves and angled lines (also known as the jaggies). as a rule, the greater the number of pixels contained in an image, the less likely it will be to experience pixelization in the image.
- The stair stepped appearance of a curved or angled line in digital imaging. the smaller the pixels, and the greater their number, the less apparent the “pixelization” of the image. also known as the “jaggies”.
- Разбиение изображения на элементы
Someone who does menial graphics work, such as creating buttons for web pages. example look at joe, doing another cut-out in photoshop. pixelmonkey.
The distortion experienced by people with cheap webcams (or servers) when they move too fast. example jon (to jane, over a cam) what did you just do? there was some massive pixelortion! jane stupid server.
Procesador ., испанский
Procesador de señal digital ., испанский
Procesador de señales digitales ., испанский
|Pixel repeat, английский|
Pixel processor, английский