dolore addominale ;
abrasione; èçíîñ; àáðàçèÿ;
- A general wearing away of a surface by constant scratching, usually due to the presence of foreign matter such as dirt, grit, or metallic particles in the lubricant. it may also cause a break ...
ascesso ; absceso, postema, postemilla, grano,;
- Absceso, flemón
- A painful swollen area where pus forms she had an abscess under a tooth. the doctor decided to lance the abscess. (note: the formation of an abscess is ...
crisi di assenza;
A lack of willpower abulia ;
acne; acné, barros, espinillas, granos;
- An inflammation of the sebaceous glands during puberty which makes blackheads appear on the skin, usually on the face, neck and shoulders. these blackheads often then ...
|adjectives for pain|
aggettivi per descrivere il dolore;
Ïîñëåäåéñòâèå effetto postumo ; ïîñëåäåéñòâèå;
dolore postoperatorio ;
assenza di funzione ;
Cirrhosis of the liver caused by alcoholism cirrosi alcolica;
alcolismo ; alcoholismo;
- Excessive drinking of alcohol which becomes addictive
allergia ; alergia;
- An unusual sensitivity to some substances such as pollen or dust, which cause a physical reaction such as sneezing or a rash in someone who comes into contact with them sh...
Loss of memory amnesia ; amnesia, pérdida de la memoria;
amputazione ; àìïóòàöèÿ;
- The surgical removal of a limb or part of a limb
A condition in which the level of red blood cells is less than usual or where the haemoglobin is less, making it more difficult for the blood to carry oxygen. the symptoms are tiredness and pale c... anemia ; àíåìèÿ;
A pain in the chest following exercise or eating, which is caused by an inadequate supply of blood to the heart muscles because of narrowing of the arteries. 19 ankle joint it is commonly treated ... angina pectoris; àíãèíà; ñòåíîêàðäèÿ; ãðóäíàÿ æàáà èëè ñòåíîêàðäèÿ; angina;
appendicite ; apendidtis, cólico con calentura, cólico;
- Inflammation of the vermiform appendix comment: appendicitis takes several forms. in acute appendicitis there is a sudden attack of severe pain in the right lower part o...
amorragia arteriale ;
The arterial disease atherosclerosis (dated ) arteriosclerosi; àðòåðèîñêëåðîç; arteriosclerosis;
artrite ; àðòðèò; artritis;
- A painful inflammation of a joint. osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, reactive arthritis
A lack of tone or tension in the muscles atonia ;
raffreddore da fieno;
Pain in the back, especially long-lasting or severe pain lombalgia, mal di reni;
Same as halitosis (informal ) alitosi ; mal aliento, halitosis;
intossicazione da barbiturici ;
An inflamed patch of skin on a bony part of the body, which develops into an ulcer, caused by pressure of the part on the mattress after lying for some time in one position. special beds such as a... piaga da decubito;
The action of allowing air in the stomach to come up through the mouth. also called eructation eruttazione ; eructo, erupto, eruto, eructar, repetir, sacar;
An injury which a baby experiences during a difficult birth, e.g. brain damage lesione da parto;
|bite of convenience|
piaga da occlusione;
infarto sterile ;
cecita’ ; ñëåïîòà; ceguera;
- The fact of not being able to see
- N ñëåïîòà word ~ «ñëîâåñíàÿ ñëåïîòà», àëåêñèÿ (ñì. alexia) bliss(ymbolics) n áëèññ5 bloomfieldianism n áëóìôå...